A wide array of cartridge return programs are supported by the company, most of these are easily accessible on the part of their customers. Customers are liable to return empty or used Lexmark cartridges for recycling purposes. With that, as a responsible person, instead of just throwing away or disposing your printer's cartridges, you can instead send them out to Lexmark and let those empty containers be reused.
Lexmark Return Programs are consistently aiding in the global advocacy of reducing waste and hazardous materials from ending in landfills. Such poisonous elements and potentially harmful chemicals can contaminate a landfill once emitted. Thus for every piece of cartridge you returned, aside from becoming more environmentally responsible, you also contributed on promoting green printing practices.
What are the highlights of Lexmark recycling programs?
- Their recycling plants are ISQS (International Standard Quality Systems) licensed.
- About 50 countries around the world are supported by Lexmark's cartridges return program.
- There are different methods and ways on how a customer can return their used or empty cartridges.
- Lexmark Cartridge Collection Program, just like the others, promotes environmental responsibility in such a hefty move.
- Most of all, Lexmark Cartridge Return Program is totally free of charge for all its loyal customers.