In their booth specifically for OKI #6287, the company will be demonstrating modern printer products and solutions which include the following:
- C831 - a tabloid/A3 color printer that combines a powerful feature set with fast print speeds and banner printing capabilities in a compact device that is ideal for demanding small workgroups.
- MC562w - a small workgroup color MFP that offers large paper capacity, fast print speeds, duplex printing and copying, wireless capability, and high definition color technology.
- C711WT - a desktop A4 digital color printer featuring white toner in a CMYW four-color configuration that delivers sharp, white output that brings high-quality printing capabilities in-house.
- MC770 - a mid-workgroup A4 color MFP that combines high-speed output, high print quality, enhanced feature sets, and OKI's smart Extendable Platform that supports an expanding suite of OKI solutions and meets demands of busy work environments.
- Remark Test Grading Solution - a streamlined and efficient test grading solution that can scan, process, score bubble chart tests and run reports with ease.
- PaperCut MF - a print job accounting and management software solution that can work with both single function and multifunction printers with OKI's smart Extendable Platform. The software helps organizations save money on excess and unauthorized printing by creating a secure and confidential printing environment.
- School Communications Pack - a DVD filled with more than 100 pre-designed teaching tools and templates for educators to be used with the banner printing capabilities of OKI's HD digital color printers.
- OKI MotionPrint - a solution that allows users to print documents from compatible mobile devices to specific OKI printers and MFPs.
Among the aforementioned products, our up-votes will probably be for the PaperCut MF software, since it aids on preventing excessive and unnecessary printing which leads to waste. Additionally, it's a very cost-efficient solution for schools that would like to save more money from school supplies and equipment or perhaps reduce the expenses. It's also a bright idea to educate their students about green printing practices and the ecological impacts of the print industry on our environment. If it's possible for us to teach them and let kids take in the significance of responsible printing, then let's take all the opportunities. Furthermore, introducing them to some recycled school supplies and products that might be useful for schooling is an excellent idea. Products such as recycled notebooks, pens, paper materials, and also those eco-friendly toner cartridges and ink cartridges for their school's new printer if in case they're planning to avail any of the OKI printers that will be featured in the conference.